Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does It Matter Donald Trump Is President?

While In Oslo, Norway a young man asked me about government.

Here are my thoughts on the current political situation going on in America.

----------------------------------

Learn what my mentor's taught me that allowed me to make money while traveling and having fun - https://www.TaiLopez.com/67youtube Tai Lopez

-----------------------------------

For a behind the scenes look of a day in the life of an entrepreneur follow me on snapchat - @TaiLopez

Comments

• In the grand pattern of things you actually receive a B+ with regard to effort. Where exactly you misplaced me was in all the specifics. You know, as the maxim goes, the devil is in the details... And it couldn't be more accurate in this article. Having said that, permit me say to you just what did work. Your text is really engaging and this is possibly why I am taking the effort to comment. I do not make it a regular habit of doing that. 2nd, while I can easily notice a jumps in logic you make, I am not necessarily sure of exactly how you appear to unite the ideas which make the actual conclusion. For now I will yield to your point however hope in the near future you connect your facts better.